Professors Bob Keiter and John Ruple discussed the recent Bears Ears monument designation with Utah Public Radio on December 30, 2016.
The two-hour program includes public comment and discussion from:
- John Kovash, Utah Public Radio southern Utah correspondent
- Chris Saeger, Director, Western Values Project
- Scott Groene, Director, Southern Utah Wilderness Alliance
- John Ruple, Research Associate Professor, University of Utah S.J. Quinney College of Law
- Regina Lopez-Whiteskunk, former Ute Tribal Councilwoman
- Congressman Rob Bishop
- Bob Keiter, Distinguished Professor of Law, University of Utah S.J. Quinney College of Law. Director, Wallace Stegner Center for Land, Resources and the Environment
- Box Elder County Commissioner Stan Summers
Ruple can be heard at 40:40 of the first segment.
Keiter can be heard at 27:30 of the second segment.