Interlibrary Loan Using Illiad
- If you cannot find needed items in any of the campus libraries or online, you may request books and articles through Interlibrary Loan (ILL) using the Illiad system. Check with your consulting librarian to make sure you’ve looked at all available sources before initiating an ILL request.
- Valeri Craigle will register all projects in Illiad and send Username and Password information for each individual project to the appropriate editor who will then make this information available to relevant copy workers.
- Any members of the project can make ILL requests using the same UserID and password. All project members making ILL requests will use the same UserID and Password set up for the project. Please remember to add your email address in the “Notes” section of a request in order to be notified about receipt or cancellation of your request.
- Once logged onto Illiad, every project member can access photocopy requests online, can track the status of their requests (which will help avoid duplicate requests), and can receive their requested items more quickly.
- Make your ILL requests early to avoid delays. It can take anywhere from one day to three weeks for the item to be received.
- Please make a note in the request form when a Marriott book is not available on the shelf. Otherwise, your request will be cancelled by the system.
- Laura Robinson is your contact for Interlibrary Loan Services.
Telephone: (801) 585-3014 Email: email@example.com
- When an ILL item is received:
- Books will be placed on the “Hold” shelf at the information desk on level one and you will be notified by an email generated by Illiad. Check out your ILL books by signing your checkout slip.
- Articles in PDF form will be delivered to the web and you may access the articles by logging on to your project account.
- A due date will be printed or written on the book band. All ILL items need to be returned to the information desk on level one before the due date. You may renew items only once through ILLiad. Contact Laura Robinson if you need extensions or additional renewals.
- Please DO NOT request ILL items for copywork projects using your personal ILL account. If you do so you will be responsible for all late fees, fines, or lost books fees that may result. All project items should be requested using the project’s Iliad account.