Library Tours are currently suspended.
The Librarians at the James E. Faust Law Library welcome the opportunity to introduce groups to the library and our collection. Tours are available for groups and classes. Tours can be tailored to meet specific topics or class needs, or to introduce a particular subject area or collection.
Please take note:
- We require at least one week’s advance notice to organize and plan a tour.
- Tours are available Monday – Friday during our regular business hours.
- Tours are not available after hours or on weekends.
- During the tour, please consider the needs of our students and keep noise to a minimum.
- Larger groups may require additional scheduling time.
- The public is welcome to browse and tour the library area on level one. If items are needed from closed stacks on other floors, please let us know in advance.
To schedule a tour, contact:
We look forward to seeing you in our library.