- Logging into Panopto (Lecture Capture)
- Changing Your Campus Password
Logging into Panopto (Lecture Capture)
When a class lecture is recorded at the College of Law, the recorded file is available through an online service called Panopto. The attached document provides instructions for accessing captured lectures.
Back to top ?
Changing Your Campus Password
When you change your campus password, follow these steps to have a seamless transition to your new password.
If you haven’t already done so, click here to reset your password in CIS. If you can’t remember your old password, call the Campus Help Desk to reset it for you.
- Change the password on your smartphone- If you have email set up on your iPhone, Blackberry, etc., you must change your password on the device to match your new password. Phones are constantly logging in to the campus servers so if this step gets skipped, your phone will lock our your account.
- Restart your computer- This will flush out the password for wireless, printers, etc.
- Re-add Printers- If you’re using a Mac, you will need to re-add your printers with your new password. The directions for adding printers can be found here.
- Log into everything- Log back into your email, printers, and network drives. You will be asked to give your NEW password.
- 24 Hour Campus Support 801-581-4000
Back to top ?