How to connect to the wireless network
Using the Uconnect setup wizard for Mac OS and Windows.
- Connect to Uguest and go to www.wireless.utah.edu
- Click on SETUP WIZARD
3. Click on SETUP WIZARD (will work on Mac and Windows)
4. Check the box [I accept the terms] and click on START.
5. The Uconnect Program will start. Accept and give permission for the program to run.
6. The program will ask for your info.
Enter your CIS password.
(ON MACS, YOU MAY BE ASKED FOR YOUR ADMINISTRATOR PASSWORD TO CONTINUE)
7. The program will run and connect you to the network.
Once the program has finished setting up go to www.law.utah.edu/connection If the screen says “YES”, you are now on the University of Utah Wireless Network.