Mobile Home Park Helpline
CALL: (801) 587-6700
Call M – Th, 4:30 – 7:30 pm or leave a message at any hour.
You may also email: firstname.lastname@example.org and leave a telephone number.
- Learn about your rights and responsibilities in a mobile home park.
- The Helpline will give you information about the law.
- The Helpline may be able to help you solve a problem with the other party.
- The Helpline is a neutral service so the Helpline cannot represent you.
- The Helpline may be able to refer you to an attorney if you need one.
Clinical credit available as a Civil Clinic.
MHPHL time log for students