Our application will be available on October 1. We will acknowledge receipt of applications on November 1. February 15 is our submission deadline, and March 10 is our completion deadline. Thank you for your interest in the University of Utah S.J. Quinney College of Law.
For Fall 2015 Admission
- Apply Online for our J.D. or LL.M. Program (Upload your resume and personal statement before submitting your application.)
- Download our recruitment brochure
- Download our application instructions
- Request our recruitment brochure
Current University of Utah students and recent alumni may apply for admission to the S.J. Quinney College of Law without the Law School Admissions Test (LSAT), provided they meet requirements set forth by the American Bar Association Section of Legal Education and Admissions to the Bar.
This program is governed by recently promulgated ABA Standards and Interpretations, specifically, pursuant to Interpretation 503-3 (See http://www.americanbar.org/groups/legal_education/resources/standards.html).
To be eligible to apply, the student:
- Must be a current undergraduate or an alumni who graduated in fall 2014 or summer 2014,
- Have at least a 3.5 GPA (through six semesters of academic work), and
- Scored in the top 85th percentile of the ACT (27 composite), SAT (630 critical reading and 650 Math)
Applications to the S.J. Quinney College of Law through the LSAT Exemption Process are made through the LSAC. The College of Law application fee of $60 is waived for students applying through this process.
Applications submitted by May 15 and completed by June 12 will be reviewed
- Completed and digitally signed LSAT Exemption Process application form for the J.D. Program
- Official Credential Assembly Service (CAS) report
- Personal Statement
- Two letters of recommendation (must be academic recommendations)
- TOEFL score report (if necessary)
For questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org